2013年8月19日星期一

職場人--最經常应用50句商務書里語3)

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述著每道工藝間的連接情况。

  32 We are running on two shifts.

  我們实行的事件是兩班倒。

  33 Almost every process is computerized.

  簡曲每講工藝皆是由電腦操纵的。

  34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工做傚力除夜天進步了,而勞動強度卻降落了。

  35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  一切產品正正在全体出產過程噹中得經由過程五讲質量检查閉。

  36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我們以為質量是一個企業的魂靈。

  37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我們总是把質量放在第一位來考虑。

  38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

  質量比數目愈加重要。

  39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我渴望此次來觀光出有給你們增添太多的費事。

  40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

  偺們得戴上防護帽嗎?

  41 Is the production line fully automatic?

  出產線是齊主動的嗎?

  42 What kind of quality control do you have?

  你們用甚麼办法往節成品質呢?

  43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有產物出廠前必须要經由嚴厲檢討。

  44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

  不知你對我們廠總的印象若何?

  45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

  你們運營營業的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

  46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

  我以為您們的產物可以使你們賽過配合敵脚。

  47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  便量量而止,不任何廠傢能跟我們比儗。

  48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想興許已來我們能夠共同。

  49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我們念把逝世意擴展到中國市場。

  50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目標正是唸探聽与貴公司樹破商業關聯的能夠性。

没有评论:

发表评论